Thread: Hellooooo out there in Corty land anybody round

Ride
    74 TD - 2V

Default Hellooooo out there in Corty land anybody round

Hi guys, long time since I put fingers to the keyboard to start a new thread. I logged on to see the dates of some of the last posts and I was gobbed smacked I have yet to see one for 2019,,, ??? thought I might have a filter set have to check the site to see if I'm right. Regardless hello to any of the old club and welcome to the newbies. Promise I will visit more often Cheers TDCorty.
    Last edited by TDCorty; 07-05-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Ride
    1983 model brunette

Default Re: Hellooooo out there in Corty land anybody round

I'm here!

I come back from time to time to relive the good old days, but facebook is just smashing it and I get my fix there.

I can't believe there hasn't been a post here this year either! It's funny that you posted this today, just the same day when I thought I'd come back for a look.

I know the whole site was down for awhile. Last time I tried to get here I couldn't. I'm sure that has something to do with it too.

For anyone who's interested, after my TC sat pretty much unused for nearly 10 years it has now been resurrected. I'm driving it almost daily.

My three kids won't fit in my work van for school drop offs etc so the Mrs. was like 'we need to buy another car', I'm like 'I already have another car!!! '. Three and a half grand later (new tyres, reco c9, lpg tank test, new shocks, new bushes, wheel alignment, new 2 1/4 exhaust etc.) it's back in action.

The kids love it. It's such a spin out to look in the back seat and see them all sitting there. I would never have thought that in my wildest dreams back when I got it nearly 20 years ago! SO glad I kept it!

What have all you guys been up to?
    Last edited by tthheekk; 16-05-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Ride
    74 TD - 2V

Default Re: Hellooooo out there in Corty land anybody round

Hiya ttheekk, tks for the follow up.

I am not sure that attendance has improved much since I was last here but yeah I agree, I was gob smacked when I first looked then as you say the site was down I have only just now retried to login. Now that its up again maybe we will get a bit more traffic although I expect there is not much going on in Corty land at present. I did however bump into a guy today who has just completed a TC rebuild here in Sydney and he showed me the pics. TUF 73 I think were the plates and it was red hot.

Oh joy I am coming up for rego and my tyres are into the wear indicators which will mean all of four new tyres and a alignment and 3k is going to hurt but I don't have LPG. Where is your tank and the converter can you put up some pics?

Hmm I just tried to load a pic and some emoticons no luck the service just goes off into la,,,la land,,, there maybe something crook with the site still. O h well I'll keep browsing catcha.

Oh yeah and I love the color not quite Oxide red with a fleck but almost and I still can't upload a pic
    Last edited by TDCorty; 18-06-2019 at 05:57 PM. Reason: The F#@$ing system keep logging me out

Thread Information