Thread: Role Call - Last thing you did to your cortybwith pics challenge

Ride
    74 TD - 2V

Default Role Call - Last thing you did to your cortybwith pics challenge

Hiya all, this is a role call for all those corty lovers I am drumming up some chat business. So tell us all what the last thing was they did to your corty when an post a pic,,, just one and the lets see where it takes us.

I will get it started now oh bugger what was it,,, oh yeah that's right I replaced the head deck. I blew my original Clarion up with the 500watt amp not quite sure how but I did and it did blow and now I have a new Pioneer head deck looks great yeah?
    Photo0074[1].jpg

Ride
    2 Tc's both XL 250's

Default Re: Role Call - Last thing you did to your cortybwith pics challenge

It's not always easy starting conversations here these days Ken but hats off to you for having the spirit! Approx 8 years ago I had the wagon parked up for a few months waiting for the outcome of my divorce settlement, luckily I got away alright with an amicable settlement [except for being screwed up in the head ] anyway when I tried to get the wagon fired [get the motor turned over to bring up the oil pressure then some fuel down the carb] it sounded like a terrorists bomb went off.

Turned out rats had made a nest in the rear resonator, so I make sure I regularly run and move the brown car whilst work is slowly underway.

I'll add a picture a my friend Basil The Rat
    Attached Images
    Last edited by tfghiatcxlematt; 22-03-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Ride
    74 TD - 2V

Default Re: Role Call - Last thing you did to your cortybwith pics challenge

Tks for joining thread Matt yeah I know but I have been watching the last couple of months and noticed there are a couple of stayers on the site but that seems to be it, not too many newbies with newbie rebuild issues so I thought maybe we needed a push . hope it collars a few pics anyway you always seem to have a great selection to choose from always great to see a reply.

Freaken hell,, rats in the resonator are you kidding me where do you live they look like they were big rats to do that kinda damage,,, what did they have grinders for teeth,,, lucky they did not get into the cab I hate to think what the little buggers would do to the vinyl

Thread Information