+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's Running This Forum Now?

Ride
    XLT RANGER

Default Who's Running This Forum Now?

is Paulst still administrator?i checked his acoount activity and hasn't been active for four years?Seems to be dying in the rear end this forum,all the spam that doesn't get removed like it used to,moderators gone walkabout etc,anyone know how to delete a user account,cant find anywhere to do it,thanks.

Default Re: Who's Running This Forum Now?

Agree^^^^^
    Only one Admin ( ED195KW) and maybe the odd Mod gets on at times.
    This forum is like a ship without a captain, in the past two years I've sent a few pm/emails for a request and some questions without any responses from Admins or Mods. Real pity as I think the forum is slowly dying.
    It needs new mods with interest on this forum to try to revive it. Will see if any Admins or mods reply to this topic.

Ride
    XLT RANGER

Thats kinda funny pd5,as a while back i contacted admin with a suggestion to add you as a moderator to the heavy duty section, especially for your knowledge of px ranger,got no response either, anyway i am tired and over it,just wanted to tidy up loose ends and delete account

I know how you feel as I'm really done with this forum, no help, no support no interest. they can also delete my account anytime as I have no enthusiasm.
    I will put a bet that no one from Admin will respond to this topic, really pathetic!

Cheers.

Ride
    XLT RANGER

Well PD56 if there's anybody out there and i doubt it too and our user profiles are deleted its been a pleasure working with u and i'll catch ya round like a rissole :-) Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information