+ Reply to Thread

Thread: V8 Superfarce 2018

Forum Regular
    Ride
    XG van

Default V8 Superfarce 2018

I guess everybody has lost interest, now that the "Commodore" is the Opel Insignificant..
    Nissan still there, God knows why. Volvo dropped out last year.

8 ETA
    Ride
    FG Turbo Ute, Capri

Default Re: V8 Superfarce 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Bolan View Post
    I guess everybody has lost interest, now that the "Commodore" is the Opel Insignificant..
    Nissan still there, God knows why. Volvo dropped out last year.
    Still some of us Super Car Lovers here !!! OK they are not what was ever in the showroom !! As long as they have the Blue Oval on them I will watch the racing !

Looks like the OPELADORE has leap frogged us in the aero package department ?? If they become too dominant in this area in the future , I hope the BLUE OVAL BOYS ask for a review ?

Still some good racing going on ! I also love watching the historic racing , even though they run latest brakes and other mods !!

Ride
    24" hotfoot cruiser

I still watch it, yes it's disappointing not to see a blue oval on the podium, but always good to see whingecup stuff up and finish out of the top 10!
    plasma cutter + TIG + 2k paint= to infinity and beyond!

Ride
    BA Falcon ute

I lost interest about the time that constantly whining about everybody else had an advantage got more results than being a competitive design and engineering team did. Parity at this level of competition is BS unless there is outright rule breaking going on, they might as well hand out participation awards to everyone

8 ETA
    Ride
    FG Turbo Ute, Capri

Xy- Transit Considering the Inequity of Clunkedores Compared to Fords on the grid ,we are holding our own!

However with the introduction of the ZB Crappadore ,I believe there Aero Package seems to have a slight advantage for now . Time will tell ,plus the more open race circuits might change the equation ?

I still believe there is a push for a Mustang Bodied Supercar ,time will tell ?

I just DUMPED FOXTEL So will try to catch up on free to air TV or steam races if possible ?

Cheers
    8 ETA !!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information