+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TE Cortina

Ride
    ford te cortina

Default TE Cortina

I was thinking of buying and restoring a ford Te Cortina, but i'm not sure if it will be worth the money I put into it. Does anyone know an estimate price of what a nice clean cortina is worth.
    any help would be appreciated.

Ride
    XR8XR6 cortinas more

Default Re: TE Cortina

Do people do up cars just for resale value? im doing it worng then. nothing I own ive built from scratch would I ever get my money back for

But a nice TE corty done up right but still a 6cyl 6 to 10k. something with a V8 turbo6 somthing with a fair amount of work and engineered 10 to 25k

if your only doing to resell build a XY or a coupe they will return the money you put into them but keep in mind if you cant do it all yourself you will drop a easy 30k to build a car right. engine box diff reco, paint panel, wiring, trim, new chrome, lights ect,) building a car cheap is hard and that's after you drop 10 to 20k to buy one that's not a pile to start with

Ride
    ford te cortina

Thanks
    I found a 4cyl for sale for 2000, it needs a few engine components but interia is in good condition and so is body, relatively rust free. In the long run i'll probably put in turbo 4, 6, or even turbo 6

Ride
    ford te cortina

What are the differences between a 4cyl and 6cyl body, i want to get a rolling shell and swap panels onto my 4cyl te.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information