Would it be possible for anyone to post how to do an oil change on a 2012 LW MK2 Focus 2.0 TDCI?
I am looking for specific and detailed information for this model not general info or non-model specific information.
I would particularly like to hear from any members on here that may be dealer mechanics.
Things I specially would like included are:
- Type of oil (instead of 5w30 Magnatec Professional which is only available in 20 litres)
- How to remove the engine cover
- Exact location of oil filter housing
- Best way and tool to open oil filter housing
- Size and type of sump plug
- Is it better to use an oil extractor rather than remove the sump plug?
I would be most grateful to receive this info
Please refrain from comments suggesting:
- "If you are not confident take it to the dealer"
- "I should ask the dealer"
- Comparisons to other models
- Comparisons to the petrol version