Ok I will start the ball rolling I have had my PX XLT Ranger auto for 1000km now, (came from a Hilux SR5 TD auto)
This is my company car in the agricultural industry, This is "My opinion" and is unbiased, I had a choice of any Dual Cab and this was my choice, I would not have chosen any different, Just some points so others can be informed.
1. Overall better than the Hilux
2. Water stain in roof lining - dealer to inspect at 3000k check
3. Auto window down doesn't work - 3000k check
4. Paint work (white) is as a paint novice can see is a good orange peel (good for the people with chilli orange) - Hilux paint job was way better
5. Auto gearbox is outstanding, the only criticism is it takes a bit to get use to and obviously with 6 gears and its towing capacity, 1st gear is really low, so sometime you go to take off, it revs and crawls along. down changing is cool
6. Hill start assist is great at lights
7. Don't rate voice control for climate, good to impress the kids, far quicker to change by the dial.
8. My HTC phone sometimes connects, sometimes doesn't. This could be HTC, but always connected to my previous bluetooth in Tom tom Gps. (yes all settings are right)
9. with the XLT I got a drivers mat. nice thought, but I was happy to buy all rubber mats for it aftermarket, but now I have this token mat that has clips in the carpet and only cover 3/4 of the driving floor. The foot rest is carpet, that will wear in no time with work boots
More as time goes on