+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Fission legacy

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

Default Re: The Fission legacy

Well conflict in Europe in the 80's was a possibility but I never thought
    it would be revived again in 2013. I hope nobodies planning a 'Abel Archer'.
    Hopefully the protests in the Ukraine have nothing to do with increasing
    the security around the Kalinigrad Oblast...

Quote-
    MOSCOW: Washington has joined Russia's neighbours in voicing alarm after Moscow revealed it had moved nuclear-capable Iskander missiles closer to EU borders in response to the US-led deployment of a disputed air defence shield.

The advanced version of the Russian missile has a range of 500 kilometres (310 miles) and could potentially be used to take out ground-based radar and interceptors of the new NATO shield.

Moscow's announcement on Monday prompted concern from the United States as well as neighbouring Poland and three Baltic states -- Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

"We've urged Russia to take no steps to destabilise the region," State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf said in response, adding the US had also passed on to Moscow its neighbours' concerns.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...le/925242.html

Quote-
    According to a declassified National Security Agency history, American Cryptology During the Cold War, the “period 1982-1984 marked the most dangerous Soviet-American confrontation since the Cuban Missile Crisis.” The secret history recounts that “Cold War hysteria reached its peak” in the autumn of 1983 with a NATO nuclear-release exercise named Able Archer 83, which — according to a CIA Special National Intelligence Estimate – caused “Soviet air units in Germany and Poland [to assume] high alert status with readying of nuclear strike forces.”

http://nsarchive.wordpress.com/2013/...ar-armageddon/

Quote-
    According to NATO’s script for how the Cold War could turn hot, the conflict between superpowers began with the backdrop of a “change of leadership” within the Soviet Union in February of 1983, “growing unrest in Eastern Europe,” and, eventually, a Warsaw Pact (termed “Orange Pact” in the exercise) invasion of Yugoslavia, after it requested economic and military assistance from the West.

Now in 2013 replace the former republics of Yugolavia with the Ukraine and see where this scenario could possibly lead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8uZKs0Pv68

Quote-
    money does not buy science... money buys technology- Edward Teller.

Mathermatics vs Chemical Engineering, Maths is still useful to understand concepts in a abstract manner as well.
    For all the scientists out there waiting for the 21st century to arrive. After all if the world is destroyed by nuclear
    war we'll need more engineers more the economists....

pure science is a luxury for scientists to chase applications...
    Last edited by ELSpeedo; 18-12-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

Quote-Russia on Thursday began drilling for nuclear war in a massive, three-day exercise it asserts was planned months ago, Nezavisimaya Gazeta reports.

Roughly 10,000 military personnel were expected to participate in the maneuvers, which are intended as practice for a large-scale nuclear offensive, according to the Russian newspaper. Exercise participants were set to position and prepare missile-firing units for launch, and to practice various administrative and support functions for the operation, said Col. Igor Yegorov, a Russian Defense Ministry spokesman for the strategic missile services.

Troops were expected to conduct surveillance for chemical, biological and radiological threats, as well as to identify and stop conventional efforts to thwart the offensive.

Russian strategic missile forces chief Col. Gen. Sergei Karakaev first unveiled plans for the command staff exercise in December, Nezavisimaya Gazeta reported. The drill was expected to focus on the Omsk and Orenburg armies of Karakaev's missile forces, and to involve 1,000 pieces of equipment belonging to more than 30 units of the Russian military.

Meanwhile, U.S. government insiders said Russia has positioned soldiers and other assets to potentially support a new push into Ukraine, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday. Moscow insists it is only conducting practice maneuvers, but the moves heightened Western suspicions amid tensions over Russia's annexation of the Crimea region of Ukraine.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/globa...duled-20140328

Last edited by ELSpeedo; 24-06-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Ride
    BA Falcon ute, AU XR

And the drama in Japan continues.....
    http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311dis...AJ201408070055

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

Radiation takes a long time to go away especially the fissile type as you know. I wonder how much work they
    have done to seal off the broken and damaged reactors. The link is dead Redright see if you can find another
    one. I have the feeling that some troublesome websites will dissapear of the net soon. They can have their
    part of the internet we can have ours and the 'no mans land' in-between...

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...clear-reactors
    http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Nwfaq/Nfaq4-3.html
    New era of nuclear power- more like a new era of nuclear weapons. I don't believe them the loss of facilities
    in Eastern Ukraine (SS-18 facility) would facilitate development somewhere else now would'nt you think?

http://ukrainianweek.com/Politics/108308
    That would certainly stop Russia picking on it and its a stones throw away to interrupt Putins breakfast.
    Afterall it was a Ukrainian rocket enginer Korolev that took those Russians into space so im sure
    they have a few IQ-140-200+ types who could develop a small yet high yield superweapon.

quote-
    Instead, there is a completely legal alternative in creating a high-precision missile system with a medium or short range that will employ modern conventional warheads. One such type is the so-called thermobaric weapons, also known as vacuum bombs. They are as powerful as miniature nuclear bombs, but do not violate numerous international treaties or require an entire industry like that for obtaining weapons-grade uranium and producing plutonium. For example, the available Russian heavy thermobaric weapons have the explosive yield of some 44 tonnes of TNT. This kind of weapon cannot send the aggressor back to the Stone Age or turn someone into “nuclear ashes” but is a fairly serious deterrent to make any aggression pointless and very dangerous. Ukraine must make use of its scientific, technical and military potential which is sufficient today to create such cutting-age defence systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qliifidcuw
    A fusion nuke would be scarier than a fission device. Maybe the Russians are working on something...
    It would explode with far more heat/devastation- hydrogen super-bombs. Tellers pet as I call it.
    Now Im more of a fan of neutron weaponry as it causes little destruction but with maximum casualties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integral_fast_reactor

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/us-moves-to...mputer-1456274
    Probably as soon as Vladamir Putin/Hu picks up the phone and makes angry gestuers towards us any way it 'primes itself'
    A American 'dead hand'. They can scare us- we can scare them back. Maybe they will be better behaved with such
    devices designed to irradiate the scourge of humanity.

quote-
    In a move echoing the apocalyptic situation played out in the Terminator series of films, the US government is handing over control of its nuclear stockpile to computers.
    Cray, the world's leading supercomputer manufacturer, has been awarded a $174 million (£102m) contract to develop machines to assist in managing the United States' stockpile ofnuclear weapons. As part of the deal, Cray will provide the US National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) with a next generation Cray XC supercomputer - one of the most powerful computers to ever be produced. The Cray XC will operate within the Trinity system, a programme run by the NNSA at the Los Alamos National Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories, both in New Mexico.

In the Terminator films the US government develops a computer system called Skynet which is designed to have command over all computerised military hardware and systems, including America's entire nuclear weapons arsenal.

Why not it may be needed to outhink and outwit human commanders may fret at the moment of truth so it best for a unemotional machine
    to take over as when you look how unastable humans are they would have nuked themselves long ago. Interesting idea to ponder
    nevertheless. I had a laugh at E46fans were talking about jumpers/ coats/jackets were talking about nuclear weapons and reactor
    systems- well shows how simple minded BMW drivers are...
    Last edited by ELSpeedo; 09-08-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Ride
    BA Falcon ute, AU XR

Quote Originally Posted by ELSpeedo View Post
    Radiation takes a long time to go away especially the fissile type as you know. I wonder how much work they
    have done to seal off the broken and damaged reactors.
    Not really, the most generated isotopes do break down within hours to days in most fission reactors but others really do have incredible half-lives and are long term problem. It's really not what some would paint the picture to be, under controlled reaction conditions then the isotopes generate a lot of activity and as a result the thermal effects are siphoned off and transformed into another form of energy - electricity. This is not what TEPCO are dealing with now however, the molten blob that is left after the reactor went critical is just a lump of mixed products including some of the reactor vessel itself and the fuel rods and the support structures and etc. It is now a troublesome thing to deal with as they have shown time and time again especially if the staff doing the work are to remain unharmed. They can't even send in much in the way of electronics to work with it as the 'material' emits enough Gamma radiation to destroy a lot of it.
    I have seen descriptions of attempts to seal leaks in the spent fuel rod containment that met with frustration and the like but the numbers being thrown around are mostly guesswork or not tied to a specific contaminant and ergo not worth much, more telling is an alarming amount of extra radiation in certain sea areas and marine life but I am unsure how much that was truly monitored beforehand or is just being based on some century old figures that someone picked up conveniently.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...clear-reactors
    New era of nuclear power- more like a new era of nuclear weapons. I don't believe them the loss of facilities
    in Eastern Ukraine would faciitate development somewhere else now would'nt you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qliifidcuw
    A fusion nuke would be scarier than a fission device. Maybe the Russians are working on something...
    It would explode with far more heat/devastation- hydrogen super-bombs. Tellers pet as I call it.
    Now Im more of a fan of neutron weaponry as it causes little destruction but with maximum casualties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integral_fast_reactor
    Fusion depends on pressure, suns and stars rely on the pressure caused by gravity to sustain the reaction and the difficulty of sustaining a similar amount of pressure in an Earthbound reactor is exactly why we don't have fusion now. It is difficult to make a mini star at low gravity so I fail to see how they are going to find a way of weaponizing that and that is one of the reasons for leaning towards fusion as an energy source - the low risk involved.
    As for the breeder reactor then if they are still trying to use molten salt then it will be their undoing too, every single one so far has had issues after the salt has solidified in a pipe somehow and everything became troublesome afterwards as it takes a long time to cool off the reactors enough to allow stable core conditions. They will need to get things right if they want success instead of Chernobyl MK II.

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

Quote Originally Posted by Redwight View Post
    Not really, the most generated isotopes do break down within hours to days in most fission reactors but others really do have incredible half-lives and are long term problem. It's really not what some would paint the picture to be, under controlled reaction conditions then the isotopes generate a lot of activity and as a result the thermal effects are siphoned off and transformed into another form of energy - electricity. This is not what TEPCO are dealing with now however, the molten blob that is left after the reactor went critical is just a lump of mixed products including some of the reactor vessel itself and the fuel rods and the support structures and etc. It is now a troublesome thing to deal with as they have shown time and time again especially if the staff doing the work are to remain unharmed. They can't even send in much in the way of electronics to work with it as the 'material' emits enough Gamma radiation to destroy a lot of it.
    I have seen descriptions of attempts to seal leaks in the spent fuel rod containment that met with frustration and the like but the numbers being thrown around are mostly guesswork or not tied to a specific contaminant and ergo not worth much, more telling is an alarming amount of extra radiation in certain sea areas and marine life but I am unsure how much that was truly monitored beforehand or is just being based on some century old figures that someone picked up conveniently.

Fusion depends on pressure, suns and stars rely on the pressure caused by gravity to sustain the reaction and the difficulty of sustaining a similar amount of pressure in an Earthbound reactor is exactly why we don't have fusion now. It is difficult to make a mini star at low gravity so I fail to see how they are going to find a way of weaponizing that and that is one of the reasons for leaning towards fusion as an energy source - the low risk involved.
    As for the breeder reactor then if they are still trying to use molten salt then it will be their undoing too, every single one so far has had issues after the salt has solidified in a pipe somehow and everything became troublesome afterwards as it takes a long time to cool off the reactors enough to allow stable core conditions. They will need to get things right if they want success instead of Chernobyl MK II.
    That was my thinking as well new technology has its benefits but I remember a old science fiction movie about a 'man made sun' you know
    eating more and more power well till um it left containment and created merry chaos...Yes I thought of a super Chenoybyl. I thought
    the French were doing well with fusion and the Americans are very quiet. You could create some very interesting reactions
    and elements under such pressures/atmospheres now would'nt you think?

A mini star was my thinking but say you can harness and direct that energy to make some sort of weapon you could
    power- death star like...you get my drift. Now thats the kind of weapon you could use to point a star in space and
    say see that and hey instant superova. I should not have such dangerous thoughts as the whole known universe
    is probably scared now. Humans still have not found faster than light particles or the research has been shut down
    or every bodies gone quiet...faster-than-light neutrinos- they go iffy here for some reason...

Last edited by ELSpeedo; 09-08-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Ride
    bf xr8 ute
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and no one is really sure about the universe yet"
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Ride
    BA Falcon ute, AU XR

And yet in practice the issue is maintaining that level of pressure to keep the reaction going, as far as I know without continued energy input the reaction becomes unsustainable at the Earths surface as there isn't enough pressure to contain it, it almost is a perpetual energy machine now but the possibility remains that as physics knowledge improves then a chink in the amour may appear and allow for a practical fusion reactor rather than a theoretical one. This is the reason for facilities like the Hadron collider as well, to improve the actual science and look for the key to Nirvana as it were. The research has improved vastly in the last twenty years but they still haven't reached the payday end of the equation so if it's possible then it's theoretical at this point.

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

And yet in practice the issue is maintaining that level of pressure to keep the reaction going, as far as I know without continued energy input the reaction becomes unsustainable at the Earths surface as there isn't enough pressure to contain it, it almost is a perpetual energy machine now but the possibility remains that as physics knowledge improves then a chink in the amour may appear and allow for a practical fusion reactor rather than a theoretical one. This is the reason for facilities like the Hadron collider as well, to improve the actual science and look for the key to Nirvana as it were. The research has improved vastly in the last twenty years but they still haven't reached the payday end of the equation so if it's possible then it's theoretical at this point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAbI1x7IMs
    Yes I thought also it would eat more and more energy. Remember that movie of Arthur C Clarke 2010 how the spaceship left a super nuke fired
    it toward Jupiter and created a second sun and attracted ET attention as a result. I don't think safety on Earth is wise as you'd think and old Clarke
    may be on to something...if we could control and regulate the reaction however than we could have a solution to global power needs...

Hadron makes me loose sleep sometimes as I predicted dark matter would be found as my calculation found the 'Higgs Boson' was inevitable
    and im sure much more interesting particles could be found lets hope science exercises discipline and not makes a black hole by accident.
    We have unstable politicians on this planet let hope us scientists can also make our discoveries with level heads too.

http://breakingdefense.com/2011/12/r...down-with-u-s/
    Yes Russia is a very peaceful nation you would have to wonder at the inept stupidity of Australia selling uranium to them and being responsible
    for their own destruction. I love how stupid science fiction movies show Australia was not being targeted when in fact a number of cities (if not all)
    were to be turned to ash and glass. I think I should help out the Americans develop a new generation of MX systems designed to hit
    targets even quicker than before and with yields many times the size of the original and a cleaner 'greener' nuke that leaves less residue but
    inflicts the most pain. Perhaps so revolutionary soldiers could walk around 1 hr afterward as if nothing had happened.
    Aaahh gamma-?????? rays...

quote-
    WASHINGTON: Russia is pressing ahead with a new nuclear missile which Moscow claims is a part of a renewed effort to bolster the country’s missile defense systems.

This new intercontinental ballistic missile, nicknamed “Satan” by Western analysts, will sport a 100-ton warhead and replace the Voevoda-class missile in the Russian nuclear arsenal, according to recent news reports. This massive ICBM will take its place alongside the Yars, Topol-M and Bulava-class ballistic missiles sometime in 2015, according to Sergei Karakaev, head of Russia’s Strategic Missile Forces. Development of the new ICBM will coincide with plans to revamp the country’s missile silo complexes over the next decade, Karakaev told Russian media. Moscow’s decision to accelerate work on the new “Satan”-class ICBM was directly tied to recently failed missile defense negotiations between Russia and the United States.

Russian president Dimitri Medvedev broke off negotiations with the White House in November on the administration’s plan to set up a missile shield in Europe. The European Phased Adaptive Approach plan is a network of sea and land-based missile launchers designed to counter missile strikes from Iran. Cooperation with Russia is integral to making the missile shield work. But Moscow claims the U.S. could not guarantee American missiles would not be used to take out Russian targets. “Russia does not stand against the U.S. missile defense system. Russia stands against the creation of the missile defense system, which would be directly aimed against Russia,” Karakaev said. That impasse forced Medvedev to walk away from the deal and begin work on its own super nuke.

As I said Redright there working on a 'super-nuke' so should we- If are not already in secret doing so...Im sure a new generation of Szilárds,Tellers, Fermis's
    and Einsteins are working their way to develop it- if its not already deployed. Testing such a weapon would not be advised as 'Trinity' got too
    much attention and spies lurking around- and using 'human weakness' to extract information. Afterall Russia makes up for a lack of conventional forces strength
    with nuclear firepower- maybe those stupid hippies should protest near Russian enrichment plants as I think security guards would probably open fire on them
    and arrest them as 'spies', I always mistrusted Oppenheimer as a Soviet spy as he had a number of 'weaknesses' in his thinking that could easily be
    exploited...

Yes Albert- your formula is correct- but just change a few sums here and there and you will have the result as desired.
    Einstein was a peacemaker who was forced to change into a warrior in order to save Western civilisation and that is often ignored.

As for nirvana or utopia Redright you know they don't exist even novellists sadly sigh that their dreams of heaven
    could never be realised in human form. So as a result its a quest towards removing frailties/weaknesses
    and moving closer to perfection- though as we get closer it always is reviewed as hubris will otherwise
    doom us all. Let the other side think their system is perfect we know ourselves that it is the true
    quest or holy grail in our own lives in order to achieve something worthwhile and leave something
    for future generations as a inheritance and defend where necessary from lesser minds/spirits who wish
    to destroy it for their selfish mortal gain.
    Last edited by ELSpeedo; 10-08-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Ride
    bf xr8 ute

A few days ago, with over a three year delay, Japan finally admitted what was clear to most from day one: the consequences of the ***ushima disaster have been far, far worse than officials had reported

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...dwater-pacific
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and no one is really sure about the universe yet"
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

look like the website disspeared- oooh Skynet gain. I must have Tyler Duren running scared....
    He seems to be a fan of Richard Dawkins. Well he died of cancer did'nt he.

Those 'black helicopters' must be closing in- lol

He has a encyption key to his website despite being rather long did not take very
    little if anything for SkyNet to crack. Humans...they are not allowed to
    interfere Lyonsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL6Na4v8H_o
    Humans are- obsolete.
    Last edited by ELSpeedo; 11-08-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Ride
    BA Falcon ute, AU XR

Yes but the groundwater leaks are at least year old news, reducing the radiation being leaked would be a positive. The issue is that the area was hammered by a Tsunami, a consequence of a massive earthquake, and that has left an altered ground structure that is not helping so my perspective is that any improvement would be a step forward as opposed to the negativity of this opinion piece.
    For a bit of other perspective this is something I came across some time ago, but also in the category of bad thinking to me http://www.bikiniatoll.com/PopularSciArt.html . To me it would seem reasonable to plant lots of things that absorb the Cesium and then make a big contained compost heap out of them, at least then it becomes confined to a smaller area and more treatable. This is possibly something that the Ukrainians could explore for the forest around Chernobyl too, then at least the area gets some hope of becoming habitable again eventually.
    There is no denying a disaster occurred at all of these places but I still question the comparison of scale being hyped up by some people that have zero interest in the subject other than spewing popular opinion for a bit of attention, it's pure tabloid journalism and doesn't have a single reference to a quantifiable fact in it. Blog after Blog after Blog to downright nutters and some selective twisting of the information.

Lets put this in perspective, the Russian approach to Chernobyl was to contain the event and then leave it that way until further notice (hasn't changed a bit other than deteriorate) and possibly wait out the up 300,000 year half life of certain fission byproducts, and then it might be safe enough to do without killing everyone that goes anywhere near it. ***ishima is actively and adaptively being dealt with and while the situation is less than ideal there is some hope for the problem to get to the point where they are sufficiently under control for normality to assert itself.

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

Yes but the groundwater leaks are at least year old news, reducing the radiation being leaked would be a positive. The issue is that the area was hammered by a Tsunami, a consequence of a massive earthquake, and that has left an altered ground structure that is not helping so my perspective is that any improvement would be a step forward as opposed to the negativity of this opinion piece.
    For a bit of other perspective this is something I came across some time ago, but also in the category of bad thinking to me http://www.bikiniatoll.com/PopularSciArt.html . To me it would seem reasonable to plant lots of things that absorb the Cesium and then make a big contained compost heap out of them, at least then it becomes confined to a smaller area and more treatable. This is possibly something that the Ukrainians could explore for the forest around Chernobyl too, then at least the area gets some hope of becoming habitable again eventually.
    There is no denying a disaster occurred at all of these places but I still question the comparison of scale being hyped up by some people that have zero interest in the subject other than spewing popular opinion for a bit of attention, it's pure tabloid journalism and doesn't have a single reference to a quantifiable fact in it. Blog after Blog after Blog to downright nutters and some selective twisting of the information.

Lets put this in perspective, the Russian approach to Chernobyl was to contain the event and then leave it that way until further notice (hasn't changed a bit other than deteriorate) and possibly wait out the up 300,000 year half life of certain fission byproducts, and then it might be safe enough to do without killing everyone that goes anywhere near it. ***ishima is actively and adaptively being dealt with and while the situation is less than ideal there is some hope for the problem to get to the point where they are sufficiently under control for normality to assert itself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BD_lguq9I
    One of my favorite documentaries- counting all your money when one day it will no longer be worth anything.
    Einstein failed and Szilárd suceeded- he completed the equation which left Einstein stumped. The warrior still has a role with 'miniturised nukes'.
    Teller perfected and others copied...I think our missile systems need a update from the 80's and take out the mobile launchers and neutralise
    Perimeter and capacitate the 'host'. It is possible and would employ many. Im sure me and Kraken study this area with much interest.
    Dominate or perish- Russian first strike code name 'VRYAN' still is in existence in 2014 despite of whats being told.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...rfriendly=true
    For those who have put 2 and 2 together KAL007 and MH17 together and know how uneasy
    Russian commanders are of late. Im sure Chinas nuclear power would also be attacked by
    both...as neither side trusts their intentions.

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2014/05/sin...-largely-fake/

Very, very lucky Hitler did not get a chance to...even Einstein was scared...weaking

http://news.sciencemag.org/people-ev...purs-criticism
    Russia is developing a 'new generation of nuclear weapons' to replace SS-18 and Topol-M im
    sure they would have thrown such a reject in prison as his naive ideals are not satisfactory to those
    he worked for- a mental defective. Deterrence requires fire-power not stupid words and empty
    promises- which mean little to the opposition. Im sure their scientists are laughing at our
    'human weakness' and will make 'city destroyers' better than our fools in our midst.
    Pacifism is a disease in itself and im sure Mr Putin utilises it to much humour of his own.
    Peace through superior firepower is the only way to ensure peace after all Alfred Nobel
    designed dynamite did'nt he?- the Nobel peace prize was his 'guilt trip'. To combat
    Russian nuclear firepower- upper atmosphere superiority must also be maintained.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/...28669020071018
    What happened to the peace protestor in Russia?- they filled 'em full of 7.62..

quote-
    But he stressed that apart from its land-based ballistic missiles, Russia would also develop other segments of its "nuclear triad" -- nuclear submarines and strategic bombers. Putin said Russia would modernize its turbo-prop Tupolev Tu-95 strategic bombers, codenamed "Bear" by NATO, and the formidable "Blackjack" Tupolev-160 jet bomber, the world's largest combat aircraft. In August Putin ordered "Blackjacks" and "Bears" to resume round-the-clock patrols across the world, bringing back memories of Cold War-era muscle-flexing.
    Last edited by ELSpeedo; 24-08-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Ride
    BA Falcon ute, AU XR

At least someone is doing some research that may prove useful eventually -- http://www.hitachi.com/New/cnews/mon...08/140828.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information