+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Federal Election 2007

Ride
    2005 BA MK11 XT SW

Default Re: Federal Election 2007

Hi All!
    Regarding the Rudd Government it is too early yet to cast aspersions on whether they will wreck anything. Currently the work ethic shown is very good as they have wasted no time at all on getting on with it. As far as interest rate rises Wayne Swan says he has found some $10 billion in savings that could help to allay more than one more rate rise. But as far as anyone now jumping on them if there is another rate rise it has to be remembered these rate rises were already in the pipeline under Howard. It is a bit like the Animal Welfare Group saying Rudd should send Warships regards the Jap Whaling and that what they are doing sending a Customs Vessel is weak. Well that's ok for those people to say but did John Howard even send a row boat down there? At least something is being done and they should be grateful. That's what I mean about casting aspersions. Personally, I'd like to see the bastards torpedoed but that is stupid when the repercussions could mean a war. I put human life before animals every time not the other way around.

Regards
    George

The good thing about being agreeable is you can agree to disagree.

Ride
    Deaths Chariot

Default Re: Federal Election 2007

send a submarine to give them a scare.

I wonder what Bruce Ruxton would say.

probably not printable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information