PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Sparkling Gold PX Ranger

roblrc
30-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Greetings all, this is my first post, after lurking for a while.
My question is does anyone have any photos of a Sparkling Gold PX, just about to place the order for a Dual cab XLT and this is leading in the color of choice but haven't seen one.

docjames
30-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Havent seen anyone on here whos either got (or ordered) one so perhaps you'll be the first!

dieselman
30-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Greetings we have on order a sparkling gold xlt 4*2 xlt and we happy to say i have a pic of one and the color is great and also very happy to say we will be picking up our new ranger next friday with have had it on order since last november as soon as i can i will post some pics
9 more sleeps

roblrc
31-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the replies.
Dieselman congrats on the emminet arrival and photos will be good.
Order has been placed for a Sparkling Gold, 4x4, auto, Dual cab XLT
And now the anticapation of it being delivered sometime in September, ( but then again the dealer didn't say which year)

Ranger user
31-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I saw one up close only yesterday , funny thing , when I went to place my order no one could say what it looked like , I wanted gold as I was tired of all the other colours . I ordered a blue one , kicking myself now after seeing the real thing .
I describe it as a champaigne colour toward beige , some thing like the Havanna in the territory but not near as dark .

PaulST
01-06-2012, 06:00 PM
I saw one up close only yesterday , funny thing , when I went to place my order no one could say what it looked like , I wanted gold as I was tired of all the other colours . I ordered a blue one , kicking myself now after seeing the real thing .
I describe it as a champaigne colour toward beige , some thing like the Havanna in the territory but not near as dark .
With the order being so recent you may be able to get it changed. Give them a call...

Ranger user
02-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Paul ,
That was in January ,
the blue XLT is due into Port Kembla on Monday .
Mark.