View Full Version : Need help ?? Random :S

25-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Ok, well my AU is having electrical problems.

Interior light - works after you lock doors, but not when a door is open?? wtf.

Blinkers - Don't flash? stay on. getting worse. - Possibly flasher can?? Although, hazards work flawlessly so?

Fuel economy - Horrible.. Done 120k's. Oxygen sensor?

Build quality - Cars falling apart :D side door trim is coming off, like at the front.
rear passenger door, metal/rubber thing at the bottom of the door is like all bent and the door doesn't close properly.
Also, rubber door trims falling off.

Thats pretty much a list of problems.. If anyone has answers to them then it would be appreciated.
Blinkers is kinda an urgent one, so if anyone knows about that, please post.

25-10-2007, 09:26 PM
When you say the lights won't work with the doors open, is that for all the doors or just the rear ones? Mine does that. In my old EF, there was a pin that you could get to that sometimes got jamed. Wack a bit of grease on it and it worked fine. If you know where they are on the AU, could give it a go.

As for the rear door, has the car been in a prang? Are you talking about the bit where the scuff plates sit?

As for the fuel economy, don't know about that one, but mine was running a bit rich, so I got my computer tuned.

27-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Im gunna go out and take some photos of what i mean... Will edit into first post.